Monday, July 16, 2012

'Wonderful Work' or 'Work in Progress'?

I guess now would be a good time to address the title of this blog. 'Wonderful Work in Progress' actually has multiple meanings.

'Wonderful Work' in Progress. This meaning refers to the type of work my mother does with the holistic healing of horses, and occasionally other animals. She practices nutrition balancing, reiki, crystals, energy work, aroma therapy, and equine acupressure with laser light therapy. Sam will be receiving all of these I am sure, just as every other horse that lives/visits with us. The horses' bodies tend to respond very well to these treatments, usually much better than to the methods of traditional veterinarian practices.

The other meaning is: Wonderful 'Work in Progress.' This meaning is the most representative of our mission. Sam is a 'work in progress' and he is SO wonderful. He will only become more so as time passes on.

Now you can see why I titled this blog as I did, if it was not clear before. Thank you Sam for opening up my eyes and inspiring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment